Inspections, Maintenance & Tenant Violations
Join the ROA-SWO on Thursday, September 22, 2022, where Christian Bryant will be teaching us about Inspections, maintenance, and how to issue and follow through with tenant violations.
Class participants will learn how to create a proper inspection form, how to serve proper notice and complete a home inspection. This topic will include move-in, move-out, and inspections during a tenancy.
Christian will also go into how to manage rental unit repairs, including managing the tenant’s expectations, legal timelines to watch out for, and how to manage contractors. Unfortunately, these are the times when you find possible lease violations, so he will (of course) cover the notices and process you can use to correct your tenant’s behavior, or proceed with evicting them if necessary.
This is a class that you cannot afford to miss. Register today, to help you avoid costly mistakes tomorrow!
REGISTER HERE: https://roa-swo.com/event-4964888
Continuing Education Credits: 3
· Members & ORHA Affiliate Members: $20
· Members & ORHA Affiliate Members w/ (3) CE Credits: $50
· Non-Members: $40
· Non-Member with (2) Continuing Education Credits: $70
NOTE: ORHA Affiliate Members must call the number below before registering to attain the member pricing
· Register online and watch on your computer, even your phone. Chat box will allow you to ask questions directly to the instructor during the presentation.
· CE Credit cannot be given, if you do not attend the live presentation or for just watching the webinar recording.
· The webinar class link and materials will be sent out the day of the class.
· Deadline for registrations will be on September 21st at 12 noon.
For more information contact us at (541) 756-0347 or firstname.lastname@example.org.