Rental Owners Association of Southwestern Oregon Presents:
Lease Violations and How to Enforce Them
Given the current rent moratoriums it is more important now than ever for you to be up to date on how to identify violations and the proper way to enforce them, even by eviction if it comes to that.
Join Christian Bryant as he guides us through a 3-hour in depth review of all possible lease violations including what to look for, what forms to use, fines you can charge, and how to be allowed to evict if needed.
Continuing Education Credits: 2
REGISTER HERE: https://roa-swo.com/events
· Members & ORHA Affiliate Members: $20
· Members & ORHA Affiliate Members w/ (2) CE Credits: $50
· Non-Members: $40
· Non-Member with (2) Continuing Education Credits: $70
NOTE: ORHA Affiliate Members must call the number below before registering to attain the member pricing
· Register online and watch on your computer, even your phone. Chat box will allow you to ask questions directly to the instructor during the presentation.
· Recording of the webinar will be emailed to registrants and available to view for 5 days.
· To receive CE credits, you must sign-in at the beginning, middle, and end of the live webinar. CE Credit cannot be given, if you do not attend the live presentation or for just watching the webinar recording.
· The webinar class link and materials will be sent out the day before the class.
· Deadline for registrations will be on June 14, 2023 at 12 noon.
For more information contact us at (541) 756-0347 ext. 8212 or email@example.com.