You can still register - space still available
October 11, 2017 REGISTER HERE
- What are the rules around requiring tenants to purchase Renters Insurance?
- What does Renters Insurance cover (and what ways can a person personalize their Coverage)?
- What does it cost for Renters Insurance
- Are there any limitations for coverage (specifically what about dog breeds)?
- How do you deal with roommates... do they all need their own, can they all be on one policy, etc...?
- Should the apartment/owner/management company be listed as "Interested Party"?
There will be time for questions.
Josh Fritchey from Jim Kahlman State Farm Insurance will be educating us on Renters Insurance and answering all our questions.
TIME: 6:30 p.m - Registration and Networking 7:00 to 8:00 - Speaker
WHERE: Elks Lodge, Corvallis
COST: $15 Members / $20 Non-Members Dinner will be provided.
1 Real Estate Continuing Education Credit
PLEASE REGISTER BY OCTOBER 9TH
Any questions or concerns, contact info@LBRHA.com